中文EnglishPусскийPусский

News

Vegetables & Fruits that should not be eaten when fresh 


Fresh Vegetables & Fruits contains a lot of maintaining vitamins that is essential for human lives.

People often thinks that, we’d better eat foods when they are fresh; otherwise, when not fresh, a large number of nitrate in them

will be changed to nitrite. However, excessive intake of nitrite will significantly increase the risk of diabetes, Alzheimer's disease,

Parkinson's disease and some types of the cancer.    

Nonetheless, there are exceptions. Not all of the vegetables should be eaten when fresh. In the opposite, some vegetables sucha 

as the following shouldn’t be eaten when fresh. 



Fresh lily containing colchicine, after eating can be converted into toxic substances in the body 

Fresh day lily 

Fresh lily containing colchicine, absorbed by the intestine can be transformed into toxic substances in the body, causing food poisoning.  

As the dried day lily in the production process has gone through fumigation, drying and other processes to remove most of the colchicine,

so eating dried day lily is more healthy Colchicine can melt in water, so either dry or fresh lily are better to soak into water before eating.       Fresh edible fungus inside the porphyrin, the human body after the sun exposure will lead to solar dermatitis 

Fresh fungus  

Dried fungus are safer than fresh fungus because the fresh fungus contains "porphyrin porphyrin" which is a kind of optical material. If people eat fresh mushrooms, then expose to the sun, they will get phytophotodermatitis, and perhaps also skin itching. The exposed part of the skin will appear red and swollen, itching and pain symptoms. 

Dried fungus is made by exposing in the high temperature, and most of the porphyrin has been decomposed. The remaining toxins in the food before eating will be soaked and dissolved in water, so the dried fungus is non-toxic. Note that soaking the dried fungus needs changing water for several times.


Fresh vegetables in the process of curing will produce nitrite, nitrite carcinogenic risk

Fresh pickled vegetables 


Fresh vegetables contain a certain amount of nitrate, and in the process of salting, it will be changed to nitrite. Its amount reach the peak in day 4-8 when the nitrite is gradually used by bacteria, and protein decomposition products for the synthesis of sodium nitrite which can cause cancer. 

Experts recommend that the best is to eat pickles after salting for twenty days. 


The orchard directly picked Vegetable & Fruit containing pesticide residues, pest

Fruits in the orchard 

When the fruits ripe, there will be picking activities in many orchards, like selfhelp picking longan, litchi, strawberry and so on.

Many people think that the fruits picked in the filed are more fresh, more "original", and healthier, and they even eat them right

after picking the fruits.

In fact, any fruits in the garden are sprayed pesticides, so there will be some pests on them. Eating them without cleaning, disinfection

or peeling off the skin is rather harmful for health

what you care about is our concern. Greentest, food safety tester, to test the content of nitratein vegetables & fruits in three seconds,

helping you lead a healthier diet. 



For more information, please scan the two-dimensional code to pay attention to us

  


Next article:To eat betel nut often can cause cancer

Return News

Recommended Products

inquire  
×