What is Nitrate in Food?
that are naturally rich in nitrates can provide a variety of health
benefits, but some nitrate is converted to nitrite in your body and if
too much nitrate in our diet can do harmful to our health.In our fresh
food like fruit and vegetables, thare are full of nitrate, it is
essential to control the limited amount of nitrate level to our body ,
espencial for our little children.
Fertilizers that contain
necessary elements for plant growth are used for cultivating fruits and
vegetables. However, misuse of production technology, usage of
prohibited fertilizers, pesticides and chemicals, as well as an
increased level of fertilizer concentrations in the soil can all result
in a serious damage to your health. Of all the substances that are
transferred to the soil from fertilizers, nitrates are one of the most
harmful if consumed in excess. Continuous intake of food with a high
nitrate content may lead to an elevated risk of serious diseases, which
is also a representative foodsafety problem.
Are you being
exposed to dangerous agricultural chemicals? Many farmers apply too much
fertilizer. This can result in unsafe levels of fruit nitrate and
vegetable nitrate content. It’s especially dangerous to children as
their inadequacy of food safety and sanitation awareness.
and nitrites in fruit and vegetables: The risk to human health.Most
health conscious people know about the dangers of pesticides in fresh
fruit and vegetables. Few are aware that fresh fruit and vegetables
expose them to dangerous nitrates.
How to avoid too much Nitrate adding to our diet
can test the level of nitrate on your fruit and vegetables by Greentest
- portable nitrate tester, it will show you the result of nitrate
1. Turn on the device. If it’s your first use make sure your preferred language is selected
2. You’ll need to take off the cover from the piercing needle.
3. Make sure the needle is clean and unobstructed. (Clean with a damp cloth immediately after each usage. Do not use soap)
4. Pierce the skin of the fruit or vegetable.
5. After a few seconds you’ll get your reading on screen. You’ll know instantly what the dangerous substance levels are.
6. If the produce is not up to standard, you may want to discard it or get a refund.
7. Make sure the device is cleaned and stored in a safe place.